Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT)
What is QHHT
QHHT is a very powerful, exciting, and “user friendly” hypnosis method that allows you to easily explore and resolve numerous issues and questions during a single session by drawing from the deepest, most profound levels of consciousness.
Originated by author, educator, and professional hypnotist, Dolores Cannon, world renowned for her pioneering work with regression and past life research, QHHT has been in development for over 30 years, and has become a highly effective method to reliably guide you into a deeply relaxed trance state and access the most insightful information, as well as directly connect you to your body’s natural healing mechanisms. Consequently, Ms. Cannon has come to have a two-year waiting list of clients who often travel great distances for this work. Truly a unique and profound experience!
All hypnotic regression work is designed to access deeper states of awareness in order to discover and resolve the true cause of an issue. And while these methods are amazingly effective, they are designed to focus on a single and current issue. One of the great advantages of QHHT is that you can explore any number of issues and/or questions you have about yourself in a single session.
Perhaps the greatest advantage of QHHT is that it facilitates your ability to access the very deepest levels of yourself, often referred to as the superconscious, higher self, or oversoul – that deepest, all-loving, all-knowing part of you that sees the whole picture. This level of communication is profound and your questions will be answered in the most appropriate and understanding way for YOU.
QHHT is very “user friendly.” You simply make a list of questions you have about yourself – physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual – on any topic, from relationships, career choices, and personal habits, to spiritual questions and health concerns.
QHHT – What to Expect
Intended as a stand alone session, QHHT is a longer process, typically lasting from 3-5 hours, and has four main phases. Sharon is both your guide and your advocate throughout the process, and the entire session is recorded so that you can relax completely knowing you won’t miss a thing. The session begins with a review of all of your questions to gain a clear understanding of the kind of information you’re looking for as well as your goals.
During the second phase you are gently guided into a deeply relaxed somnambulistic trance, where you can allow your conscious mind to step aside for a while, and thus gain much clearer access to all levels of the subconscious mind, including that wise, all-knowing part, sometimes referred to as the superconscious, higher self, or oversoul. Drawing from the full scope of time, the subconscious brings forward a series of the most appropriate events related to your questions…in the most elegant and graceful way. Each is fully explored based on the type of information you’re looking for.
All of this naturally leads into the third phase during which all of this information is brought together in a conversational Q &A with that deepest, all-knowing part of your subconscious, and all of your questions are explored, allowing for wonderful insights, resolution, and inspired guidance – and thereby aiding growth and positive change in the present and the future.
The fourth, final, and perhaps most enlightening phase does not take place “in session,” but rather afterwards when you review the recording on your own in private. Because you will continue to process all this information, both consciously and subconsciously, during the days, weeks, and even months to come, and you’ll continue to gain insights and realize improvements and creative solutions in your daily life.
Is QHHT right for me?
QHHT is right for you if
– You are curious about hypnosis, you want to experience it, but don’t really have anything specific you feel you need to change.
– You have health concerns you want to improve.*
– You have multiple issues (habits, fears, patterns of behavior) you want to improve.
– You have questions about your life and your relationships.
– You feel stuck, and you want to grow personally and/or spiritually.
* QHHT is intended for personal self-exploration and information only, and is not, in any way meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or psychiatric conditions, nor replace care provided by a licensed health care practitioner.
What Kind of Questions Should I ask?
Below is a list of sample questions. When compiling your list of questions, keep in mind that only questions about YOU are likely to get an answer. Also, questions that are most relevant to your current situation tend to provide the most useful and relevant information and guidance.
– Who am I truly?
– What is my purpose(s) in life?
– What is the role of my relationships, and how can I improve them?
– What is the source of my health problem, and how can I heal it?
– I have had this health condition (e.g., asthma, hearing loss, allergies) since birth. Why? Can it be healed?
– Many years ago I had something strange happen to me. (e.g., a dream, vision, feeling, or experience) What exactly happened, and why?
– How can I create more peace or balance or abundance in my life?
– Am I doing what I’m supposed to be doing? (e.g., career path…spiritual path)
– Why do I seem to make the same mistakes over and over again? (any decision pattern, such as wrong mates, job choices)
– I have a difficult relationship with my (parent, sibling, boss, friend). Why is this so and can it be resolved?
– I have a lifelong interest in (name ANY subject) can we explore this in depth?
– Can I improve my intuitive or psychic skills? How?
As long as it is a personal question about you, there is really no limit to what you can ask!